Would you like to pay a fixed amount towards your utility bill each month? You may be eligible to participate in Truckee Donner PUD Equal Payment Plan (EPP).
The EPP begins in May of each year. If you are eligible and you choose to participate, you will pay an equal amount each month and avoid high winter payments.
The participation requirements are:
- Your account MUST BE CURRENT before joining the program.
- The monthly bill will reflect the actual charges. However, you must pay only the EPP amount each month.
- You are still responsible for the actual charges. If you disconnect your account during this period or go off the program for any reason, you will be required to pay the full amount due by the due date of the current bill.
- Only pay the EPP amount. If you make payments other than the EPP amount each month, the account will be removed from the program. If you want to increase your EPP amount or send in an extra payment, contact the business office to be sure your payment schedule is not disrupted.
- If your actual usage substantially exceeds the previous year’s usage, your EPP amount may be adjusted accordingly.
If you are interested in the EPP, please contact Customer Service at (530) 587-3896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.