If planning on installing a photovoltaic system (Solar, PV) please contact Kathy Neus for additional information. (530) 582-3922 or email email@example.com.
SB-1 Solar Initiative, Helios Array Program - Program Now Closed
Required documents for solar/PV installations
- Application filled out in its entirety – no blanks
- Complete shading report – all pages, no abbreviated reports
- Energy Survey
- Current bill
- Two copies signed of the Interconnection Agreement
- Line drawing of the installation
- Copy of final building permit
All equipment and installers must be on the Go Solar California approved lists.
System cannot be sized greater than annual usage.
Interconnection Agreement for net energy metering for commercial or residential photovoltaic/solar or wind electric generating facilities rated 1,000 kilowatts or less.
Pdf – Photovoltaic Interconnection Agreement
Rate Schedule NM
This ordinance adopts Schedule NM-Net Metering. Net energy metering is available for residential or commercial customers with generating facilities rated 1 megawatt or less.
Pdf – Net Metering Ordinance
- Any over generation is credited to your account to be used as needed at Kilowatt hour for Kilowatt hour.
- In April you bank will be zeroed out.