- RFP Number:120419
- Start Date:10/16/2019 3:00 PM
- Close Date:11/13/2019 4:30 PM
The Truckee Donner Public Utility District (District) is seeking proposals for welding and fabrication services for 2020. The District intends to perform various water distribution system repairs and modifications that will require the services of a licensed welder. The welding and fabrication services that the District is seeking include a combination of the following:
- Field installation and repair of welded steel pipe (2”-24” diameter and up to 6’ in depth)
- Field installation and repair of welded handrails, ladders and cages on above ground water storage tanks (up to 36’ in height), buildings and subterranean vaults
- Field installation and repair of water pump station welded steel pipe and associated fittings
- Fabrication of customized fittings, structures and components associated with District owned facilities and infrastructure upon request
The District will award a one-year contract through December 31, 2020 with an option to extend, upon mutual consent, for two one-year contracts (option year 1 and option year 2) at the current contract terms and conditions.
Attached is the Request For Proposals. Sealed proposals will be received by Truckee Donner Public Utility District, until 4:30 p.m., November 13, 2019 at which time the proposals will be opened and reviewed.
Questions and Requests for Additional Information should be directed to Brian Wright at (530) 582-3957.