Request for Bids

Interested in bidding on construction, service or maintenance projects?  Please contact the Contract Administrator to be added to a bidders list for the services you provide.  We welcome the opportunity to do business with you.

Bid Opportunities

Bid Title  Bid Opening Date & Time Pre-Bid Meeting  Addendum(s)  Bid Results  Awarded Bidder
AC Street Paving Repair - 2020 July 7, 2020  2:00 PM N/A  Addendum # 1     
Airport Well Maintenance Project - 2020 July 7, 2020  2:30 PM   N/A Addendum # 1     


Bidder's Responsibility - Please read before submitting a bid response.

If you download bid documents for a construction project from this website or a plan room, you must notify the District that you plan to respond in order to receive any addenda or changes to the bid documents.  Failure to acknowledge addendums may subsequently disqualify you from the bid process.

Prevailing Wage Requirements
What does Public Works mean?
Public Works Contractor Responsibilities
Public Works Contractor Registration Program

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer