On top of energy efficiency, light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs offer more benefits compared to old incandescent and CFL lights, helping you better your home and your energy savings. It's time to flip the switch on inefficient lighting!
7 Key Features and Benefits:
- Most energy efficiency lighting
- Long rated life (50,000 to 100,000 hours)
- Dimmable with superior light quality
- Resistance to vibration and breakage
- Instantaneous on-switch
- Excellent cold weather operation
- Easily integrated with Smart home lighting controls
Receive up to 16 free LED bulbs, just swing by our office to pick them up. We carry a variety of styles to fit the different fixtures in your home.
- Only TDPUD residential electric customers qualify for this program.
Need more lights or something we don’t carry?
- $2 rebate per bulb for non-Energy Star LED bulbs or
- $5 rebate per bulb for Energy Star bulbs
- Lighting Rebate limit of 25 bulbs per household.
- Rebates apply to screw in GU10, GU5.3, non-screw base luminaire (fixed recessed lights), and T8/T12 LED bulbs.
- Only TDPUD residential electric customers may qualify for lighting rebates.
Program rules and Requirements
- Rebate application must include:
- Dated sales receipt showing light models
- Energy Star Certification (photo of packaging is acceptable) – rebates submitted without proof of certification will be defaulted to a $2 rebate
- Rebate application must be received within 90 days of purchase or service invoice.
- Rebate not to exceed the cost of equipment.
- Customer agrees to allow verification of make/model, efficiency & installation by an authorized District representative if requested.