Requirements for Solar & PV Installations:
- Application filled out in its entirety – no blanks
- Complete shading report – all pages, no abbreviated reports
- Current bill
- Two copies signed of the Interconnection Agreement
- Line drawing of the installation
- Copy of final building permit
All equipment and installers must be on the Go Solar California approved lists.Photovoltaic Application
Interconnection Agreement for net energy metering for commercial or residential photovoltaic/solar, wind electric generating or storage facilities rated 1,000 kilowatts or less.
Photovoltaic Interconnection Agreement
Net Metering (NM)
This ordinance adopts a Rate Schedule for Net Metering. Net energy metering is available for residential or commercial customers with generating facilities rated 1 megawatt or less.
Net Metering Ordinance
- Any excess generation is credited to your account to be used as needed at Kilowatt hour for Kilowatt Hour.
- In April your bank will be zeroed out.
If planning on installing a photovoltaic system (Solar, PV, Battery) please contact Kathy Neus for additional information. (530) 582-3922 or email email@example.com.