Requirements for Solar & PV Installations:
- Application filled out in its entirety – no blanks
- Complete shading report – all pages, no abbreviated reports
- Current bill
- Two copies signed of the Interconnection Agreement
- Line drawing of the installation
- Copy of final building permit
All equipment and installers must be on the Go Solar California approved lists.Photovoltaic Application
Net Metering (NM)
This ordinance adopts a Rate Schedule for Net Metering. Net energy metering is available for residential or commercial customers with generating facilities rated 1 megawatt or less.
Net Metering Ordinance
- Any excess generation is credited to your account to be used as needed at Kilowatt hour for Kilowatt Hour.
- In April your bank will be zeroed out.
If planning or installing an onsite generator (solar, wind, cogen, diesel backup, etc) please contact Andrew Au for additional information at (530) 582-3921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org